Sunday, February 3, 2008

Feb. 2 :)

It totally slipped my mind that its already feb 3.. so its 1:23am and I'm supposed to be sleeping. Gosh im such a rebel! hahah i had taken a nap with my uncle and i guess i over slept.. i was in my brothers room when i woke up and i was kinda freaking out ha ha.

Anyways last night i got 4ish hours of sleep last night cause i decided to watch lost.. Oh about that I'm trying to catch up to the new season of lost and I'm only on the 4 episode..... hahha. I had to woke up at 6:21 and got ready. Boon picked me up like at 7:30is and we left straight to Portland. The reason i was going to Portland was because i had a fan dance performance..

I have to admit the performance down there was so hectic. It was a disappointing crowd.
anyways my day wasn't as excited as i pictured it. when i got home i felt like shit and didn't want to do anything.

When my uncle billy is down here we always have fun. but i got home and missed out on everything. right when i got home they had left. pretty sad hahah. they went bowling without me :(

but I'm pretty tried... but i think ima watch another episode of lost :)
night.

No comments: