Thursday, February 21, 2008

I'm Done

trying to do stuff that is going to get me no where.
i seriously am just trying to find out who i actually am cause i think I'm trying to hard to be something that I'm not, and i don't like that. I'm not trying to start a new life, i wanna take two steps back and take a different path.

I should respect my friends the way they respect me right? well i guess I'm doing the wrong thing sometime.. i feel like they treat me like shit and seriously i might just be over exaggerating this. but i do feel like i give them a lot more respect then they give me by far. but the thing is i do disrespect them but they still tolerate me so i guess i just need to understand that my best friends are my family and were mean to each other in a brother, sister way... sometimes we do take it to far and hurt peoples feelings though and we really need to work on that.

Today i just kinda snapped on people and i hope you don't hate me. but i was seriously on the egde of punching a fucking wall. i was actually really really mad. Ok i get it, i just complain too much right? and i do the same exact thing but to tell you the truth i don't do the same exact thing. i feel like you take me for granted sometimes. you just don't get that you cant just be mean to me and then just expect me to be nice to you 5 seconds after you need something. i've had this feeling for so long. I feel so used. but you know your my best friend and i would never want to stop being best friends for anything. you mean the world to me. maybe my feeling is just a phases that im going through and im going to get over it soon.

as for you both i feel like you guys are going farther and farther away from me.


anyways.

So, no one told you life was gonna be this way.
Your Job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's D.O.A.
It's like you're always stuck in second gear.
And it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year.
But -

I'll be there for you ... when the rain starts to fall.
I'll be there for you ... like I've been there before.
I'll be there for you ... cause you're there for me, too.

You're still in bed at ten and work began at eight.
You've burned your breakfast, so far everything is great.
Your mother warned you there'd be days like these.
But she didn't tell you when the world has brought you down to your knees.
That -

I'll be there for you ... when the rain starts to fall.
I'll be there for you ... like I've been there before.
I'll be there for you ... cause you're there for me, too.


<333 night

No comments: