Sunday, February 10, 2008

Homework

galore! i hate homework with a burn passion of 15 hearts.... ah...

so taday was pretty fun. um i got up at like 10.... way to early. jimmy came over. then thumi, then rayven. we sat and then my sis drove us to quiznos.
ok so i ask then to toast my cookie. then right when they give me my food, i said did you toast the cookie? then he goes what??? then i go did you toast the coookie? then he goes the cookies already toasted.. then they all laugh at me.. then im like WTF. haha so i leave and i go to the car. i check in my bag of food, my cookie wasnt toast! arg they thought i was challenged. i figured out they thought i ment that i thought the cookie was raw dough.... arg stupid people! haha

anyways i left to go to a preformance for chinese new years. fun fun fun! haha
now im home gotta do homework.. ehh yay me!

No comments: