Friday, February 8, 2008

wow....

you know one single little message, bulliten, comment, blog, call, or text can change your mood. Oh and after this blog don't bother asking me "who this about" cause to tell you the truth I'm not gonna tell anyone. You know i always go by the don't talk about the subject if you don't want anyone to know. well i don't want people to know, but right now i just don't give a shit.

Yay for you.

tell me a little more about your fucking week, and day. comm'n tell me. i love hearing things i dont wanna hear. if your gonna be that way why tell me anything at all. god. aaaRGGGG BITCH! ASSHOLE!

hey asshole, im starting to hate you everyday, even more.
bitch. wow, your alittle to cocky now'n days...

i seriously just wish i was back in 4th grade, start new.

i know that no one is going to understand this, and that reason is because im kinda just talk to myself. and only i can understand it with being like wtf. ha.....

anyway, you probably dont know how it fucking feels to be a third wheel. It fucking sucks, oh esspeccail when its at your house! right! im like in the best mood....

yay me.

No comments: