Wednesday, January 16, 2008

forgive

i have decided to stop blaming all my stress on you and face the fact that its my fault. its my fault for even believing in you. its my fault for thinking you were different. it my fault i didnt see the cocky before. but i just need to realize I'm over exaggerating all of this. Ever time i bring it up i start even more drama so I'm willing to forget. I'm going to learn to keep my mouth shut when i need to the most.

anyways I'm waiting patiently for my bangs to grow out. i hate them. i just want them longer.

school has been pretty stressful lately. i really need to learn to stop procrastinating.. although i have been getting all good grades in school I'm not going to survive sophomore year if i keep this up ha ha.

so the guy i like is different than anyone that i have ever met. i haven't seen the cocky or meanness to him. he is just the best.

No comments: