Tuesday, January 29, 2008

today :)

was wonderful. and yet today was such a long day.

OUTSIDE, is beautiful. its snowing and only the street lights are on, for an exception of car lights. the roads are getting icy. Huge snow flakes are coming out of the sky. its gorgeous. I'm having a wonderful night. if there is no school tomorrow i think i will be so HAPPY.

i really need one. my homework has been loading up lately. FINALS week too. my sciences final is 54 questions... its take home but yet my teacher manages to make all the questions so hard ha ha. oh yeah i failed my CIM testing by 2 points! I was so MAD! ha ha.

I'm passing all my classes with all A's. proud of me aye?

well I'm praying for a snow day for the rest of the week, cause that would be Nice's. :)

I'm going work on my homework.....first time in my life ha ha.

bye :)
text me if you want.

No comments: