Wednesday, January 16, 2008

secrets...

I guess i ruined my "posting everyday" thing.. i guess I'm just gonna write a post when i have something to say.


To tell you the truth i hate having secrets, but at the same its cool to have something to yourself. telling secrets to your friends reminds me of 2Nd grade again. "oh she likes you" then 10 minutes later your going out. ha ha .
but i guess life just doesn't work like that anymore. i guess 'secrets' get more serious. Ive had secrets piling up on me lately and i hate it. i feel like one of these days I'm going to accidentally spill it all out. my life has been pretty stressful lately. and I'm not trying to be a drama queen and make you pity for me I'm just expressing my feelings.

lately Ive been wanting punching someone. actually a lot of people. but its not cause the secrets are about them its because they made the secrets.

when i think of these secrets, it puts me in a bad mood. and again i put my anger on people i don't want or mean to hurt.

When your mad at someone that doesn't know what they did, what are you supposed to do? all Ive been doing is sucking it up and sitting there ready to sock them in the face. i sound so mean but if only you knew the secrets they had........

I'm done for now gonna go to bed.. I'm hoping things are gonna get better and these secrets just fade away from my head.

night ;)

No comments: