Sunday, January 20, 2008

pointless

Today was one of the most disappointing, pointless day of this month. It wasn't a bad day. it was just not a great day. i sat on my butt and did nothing really.

i watched 3 movies
-good luck chuck,,, it was OK
-Juno,,, i liked it..it was cute.. not too funny. ha :)
-i am legend,,, watched it twice now,, still gets me when Will Smith cries.

i watched all these on a great site :)
actually Ive seen like a lot of movies on this wonderful site.

anyways. I'm kinda tired of whining all the time on these blogs. I feel so much better. I'm pretty happy right now, kinda restless... ha


oh yeah last night me and Elaina had party pizza and pizza rolls and punch.. i had a wonderful night. she is such a great person :D
we worked on my family tree.

Photobucket


my life is pretty exciting aye??

you know what? i really want a boyfriend, or something close to that at least. i know, my friends all tell me, no you don't wanna boyfriend. you'll regret it or so but i mean whats life with out taking risk. ha maybe it'll happen soon, maybe even during summer. i hope to meet a guy! com'n guys. :)

No comments: