Monday, January 14, 2008

So little.

So little can change a person.
Knowing the truth just bring a whole new side to you. but i just discovered that no matter what i was going to find out one day.

I thought you were different. I thought "he's different, he respects people. He respects girls."
fuck that. all guys are the same. All guys are cocky.what was i thinking?
when a girl says "hello." don't just jump to the conclusion that the girl likes you. its a conversation starter. Seriously guys get real .

Things that you said made me wanna burst out in tears. I just didn't expect that from you. but i wish i should have just seen it coming. now to me you are a whole new person.

anyways..

Just a few days ago i discovered a new secret from one of my best friends. he has always been there for me. he talks to me when i need him the most. he tells me his secrets and trust me with them. i respect him with all the respect i know he gives me.(which is a lot) I just want him to know that i support any decisions he makes. Your wonderful. :)


i wish sometimes that i could live on a island were all drama wasn't approved to be there, where i could forget about everything. just sit and relax. In my dream island nobody hated each other. I wish that everyone would just be happy. Also you could eat unlimited :) ha but my dream island is so far from where I'm located on my map right now.


oh sorry for my stupid blog down there. not all guys are dick its just sometimes i think they just don't care about other peoples feelings.

today i let out my anger on some people and i didn't mean it in anyway so I'm sorry.

:)

No comments: