Sunday, January 13, 2008

Just Another Day.

I thought Bright Lights, New years kiss, Happiness and joy because "OMG Its a New Year!" but it wasn't anything other than just another day.

My new years has been any other day. I have made and lost great friends.

2007 was a bad year. It was so dramatic. I feel like i have lost one of my best friends, And yet she is right there in front of me. I mean i don't think I'm speaking for just myself when she is slipping away from our group. i miss her so. She has been there for me when i need her but i feel like i need her now the most.

I know I can be immature,or Annoying but seriously I did nothing to you. I've been nothing but nice to you and you return that with just your constant nagging. I'm not here writing this so you feel pity for me but i just want you to know i don't care anymore. I'm not gonna try to be your friend if you don't wanna be mine. I'm not trying to be dramatic or anything like that. I'm just done.

If I hurt anyone last year, I apologize with ever bit in my heart..

No comments: