Friday, January 18, 2008

different emotions all at once.

its nice to kno i have people who read this, and i thank you :)

I have wonderful friends. like they are just wonderful. there the only people i know i wont ever loss. if i do, i think my heart will reach the lowest point it can ever get to. they are my true heros.

ariel- when its just me and you, we make people jealous baby. i love you dearly.

elaina-you have become my best friend in a short amount of time. im so glad i met you :)

rayven-your my bestfriend. i support everything you do, most of the time. you have shaped me to what i am today, i thank you.

jimmy- omg you are my favorite person to be around most of the time. i love it. but you need to stop hitting me.

(no order, i love them all dearly.)

anywayss,

i've had this problem on my chest for a while and im going to let it go. im "sorry" for being dramatic. im "sorry" for acting dumb. and im "sorry" if what i do make you think the oppisite of what i actually mean.

i mean seriously if i say "your a wonderful person" dont take it as "wow your gross, i hate you". i dont get how what i said that made you think so different from what i actually meant to do or say. i just wish you knew how i really felt.
which is
-your annoying at times.
-your not that wonderful but at the same time you are.
-i do wanna be your friend, but sometimes i wish i just never met you.
-i wish i felt like i could trust you, but i cant, well not yet.

expressing my feelings on blog spot really does help me. i mean it relieves my mind.

over all though i had an okay day... then it became shitty as fuck ( and fuck is pretty shitty) then i had a wonderful night. just relaxing by myself.

thanks for you time.

No comments: